- People who choose with Bike fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Bikes will be provided after proper checkup and paperwork. Without security no bikes will be provided.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances or change in law will be extra.
- Any hotel/camp stay apart from fixed schedule (as per the itinerary) will be extra.
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage. Extra bag pack will be charged extra.
- Cancellation Policy: 100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by Devils on Wheelz otherwise there is no refund of any kind. Participants will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip; company will not be responsible for the same.
# Costs are valid for Indian nationals with valid ID proof. For foreign National the cost will be different.
Driving license is mandatory for riding. Indian driving license is sufficient, International driving license is not required.
Entry into Bhutan can be made either by Train or by flight. Delhi to bagdogra /The New Jalpaiguri Railway station is 1472 km away which will take 2-3 days by road, 22 Hrs by train and 2 Hrs. by flight.
# Entry Permit:
Indian Nationals travelling between India & Bhutan do not need Visa. An identity document, be it either passport or an election commission ID card is, however required for presentation at the immigration during entry, along with 04 passport size photographs.
The Bhutanese currency is called Ngultrum (Nu.) and is at par with Indian Rupee. Credit cards (Amex and Visa cards) are accepted by only few limited establishments and no ATM centers are available. Indian Rupee is acceptable all over Bhutan.
Cotton clothes are sufficient, plus a woolen sweater or light jacket. However, you will need few warm clothes. Comfortable sports shoes are also recommended.
The official language of Bhutan is Dzongkha and a large number of dialects are spoken. English has been the language of educational instruction since 1964 and is widely spoken. Also locals at popular tourist destinations understand and speak Hindi.
Bhutan is very safe destination with lowest crime rate in the world. In general, you will find Bhutanese people very warm, hospitable, helpful and friendly.